Friday, October 1, 2010

Roller Coasters and Corn on the Cob

I might be growing up. Finally.

Prior to this past June, I did not eat corn. Ever. Why? I had a bad experience. Let's just leave it at that. (Thank you, Italian Job.) But then I decided I needed to simply grow up, and try corn again. Holy cow, I can't believe what I've been missing all these years! Corn is delicious! Gets stuck in my teeth, but whatever. YUM!

Another thing I've always hated is roller coasters. You know that feeling when you drop suddenly and your stomach is in your throat? I hate that feeling, so I don't go on roller coasters. Until, that is, I went to Disneyland last week. My brother in law convinced (ok, let's be honest, he basically forced) me to go on scary rides at both Disney and California Adventures (ie, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, etc). Thank goodness he did! Roller coasters rock! I still don't like the big drops, but the speed and quick turns are so fun. We had a fantastic day on rides, eating funnel cake, and taking pictures.

It's fun learning about my changing tastes. Can't wait to discover more new things about myself.

Right before we went on the rafting ride. We all got soaked! Such a fun day with my hubby and brother. :-)


This would be before the Tower of Terror. I'm already terrified/excited (note the excited fingers). Eddie is bored.


This was taken at the top of Tower of Terror. You can't see it, but my fingernails are creating dents in Steve's arm. The boys look so nonchalant. I was freaking out.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog profile is not up to date. You don't live in Port Orchard. (tear)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Nathan. It makes me sad, too. I miss Amanda. Also, I'd like to point out that your entire blog is not up to date. Have you not been playing with Legos lately?

    ReplyDelete